Become a member
Please send application to become a Teacher member via email to email@example.com with the subject “Teacher Membership'” as title of the email
Please send application to become a School member via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “School Membership'” as title of the email
Please send application to become a Corporate Partner via email to email@example.com with the subject “Corporate Partnership'” as title of the email
For students and young people
– Participate in our Science Battle of Brains weekend quiz and win cash prizes
– Engage in our classroom and outdoor after school fun filled science engagement activities
– Discounts for science tour to different science organizations and events in Africa and across the world such as science museum London, Nemo science museum Holland, Scibono science museum South Africa, London International Youth Festival etc.
– Weekly science career talks and mentoring sessions by renowned scientists from Africa and around the world.
– Industrial attachment placement at science based organizations to help our post-secondary school members garner work experience before enrolling into the university.
– Networking, meeting new friends from different countries across Africa.
– Certificates of participation and membership
– Participate at our annual Africa Youth Science Forum and Awards.
For Teachers and Schools
– Train and enroll teachers of member schools on the NASA GLOBE Protocols
– Discount sales for science equipment to schools from our partners
– Certificates of participation and membership to teachers and schools
– Invitation of teachers to serve as observers at our Annual Youth Science Forum and Awards
– Join the Volunteer In Science Teaching in Africa (VISTA) programme and travel around African countries to teach science subjects in African countries different from your own, UNESCO endorsed certificate is issued after 1 month of teaching service.